Terms and Conditions of Service
By using this website, you agree to comply with these Terms of Service. On this website, the term "BLANK" refers to BLANK. Additionally, on this website, the term "You", "your" or "user/s" refers to any person or customer accessing and/or using this Website.
For more common customer questions and answers about BLANK, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
The following brand names BLANK, the BLANK Logo, are copyright and the property of BLANK, BLANK, Australia. BLANK is a service mark and/or pending trademark of BLANK in Australia. All Rights Reserved.
This website does 'not' in any way grant you a licence to use the BLANK brand name, logos or copyright information contained on this website. Your use of, or reproduction of any BLANK names, logos, service marks or service information on this website may only to be done so long as you keep our original BLANK copyright information intact.
Use of this Website
The BLANK website is provided "as is" and may be used at your own risk. You must exercise your own judgment and discretion with respect to the use of the information on this website. Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to a health, medical or a nutritional matter, you should first consult with an appropriate health or nutritional professional prior to ordering from this website.
Use of the BLANK website is only intended strictly for lawful, personal and non-commercial use only. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or distributed for commercial gain, nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, commercial project or other website without first seeking formal permission from BLANK Pty Ltd in writing.
If you are a Health and Fitness Industry professional, personal trainer, sole trader and/or other businesses interested in associating with BLANK Pty Ltd or our brand in joint-venture or promotional activities please contact us first using our online Contact Form.
You, the user, hereby agree and acknowledge that material on this website is subject to change without notice. BLANK Pty Ltd reserves the right to make any edits, updates or corrections to the information on this website (including, but not limited to changes to product and service information) without giving prior or advanced notice to customers or any other party. If you choose to download any material, information, files (or otherwise content) from this website, you do so at your own risk without responsibility nor liability to BLANK Pty Ltd.
In order to access parts of the BLANK website including Ordering Checkout Pages and your Member account information, you, the user, hereby acknowledge and agree to register a Member Account in order to place and complete orders on the BLANK website. You also agree to provide or otherwise transmit to us your basic personal contact information including Name, Address, Email, Phone and/or additional user information if necessary. Providing BLANK correct and/or up-to-date user contact information in the end is the customer's sole responsibility.
Please Note: BLANK accepts no liability if customers select the wrong shipping address in the cart during the order checkout process. Direct links to the BLANK Terms of Service are provided during the ordering and checkout process.
BLANK account registration links:
Limitation of liability
In no event shall BLANK or any of its affiliates, or the officers, directors, employees, shareholders, or agents of each of them, have any liability for damages of any kind, including without limitation any special or punitive, incidental, indirect or direct, and/or consequential damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity, costs, losses or liabilities whatsoever arising out of your access to use or even inability to use or access this website.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you expressly waive all claims against BLANK Pty Ltd, its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees, suppliers and programmers that may arise from your use or access of this website.
Limitation of Liability: User Conduct & Social Networking
BLANK reserves the right to moderate and manage its online business. This includes our website and social networking accounts and services (at our sole and absolute discretion) relating to any and all matters of user misconduct that may affect our service. You agree that BLANK reserves the right at our sole discretion to moderate (including remove comments, temporarily ban or remove social networking members, or even remove website user account/s) in the event that your conduct may affect either our website (including, but not limited to our Social Networking accounts, sites or pages) in any way due to the following conduct:
- Any act that would harm others.
- Any act which would constitute a breach of either the privacy (including uploading personal information without the concerned individual's consent) or any other legal rights of individuals.
- Any act that would violate any law or regulation governing Lean Meal's business or activities, including without limitation the laws and regulations governing unfair competition, false advertising, consumer protection, obscenity or spamming.
- Any act that presents a security risk or that may interfere with the operation of the BLANK website.
- Any act that infringes another's copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade secrets, or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity.
- Use the website or social networking to libel or defame BLANK, its employees or other individuals or act in such a way that brings into disrepute the good name of BLANK Pty Ltd.
- Any act that amounts to harassment, misappropriation of trade secrets, intentional misrepresentation or fraud, or wrongful publication of private information.
- Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic, profane material, racist, hate speech, or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, or give rise to liability or otherwise violate any law.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or other computer programming routines that may cause damage, interfere with, intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal information including through the uploading of files.
- Use the website to gain illegal or unauthorized access to other computers or networks or BLANK customer information through hacking or other means.
- Assist or permit any person to engage in any of the activities described above.
Limitation of Liability: Transmission of Information
When, at our request, or on your own behalf or by use of our Website you disclose, submit, transmit or offer any non-personal communication or material including information, photos, videos, text, graphics, questions, creative suggestions, messages, comments, feedback, ideas, recipes, notes, articles, stories, links and/or other material to this website ("Comments") this information will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and will become the property of BLANK. Unless you specify clearly in writing indicating to us otherwise, you hereby grant that such information may be used for any purpose including (but not limited to) BLANK performing general services for custom meal form requests, new meal services, or general reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcasting or posting for the BLANK Pty Ltd business and/or website. Additionally, BLANK is free to use for any purposes whatsoever (including but not limited to the developing, manufacturing, advertising and marketing of products) any ideas, artwork, inventions, developments, suggestions or concepts contained in any communication you send to this website without conditions or NDA. Any such use of transmitted information is without compensation to the party submitting information. You also warrant that BLANK is under no obligation to use any of the information you submit to the website.
Dispute Resolution and Customer Service
BLANK Pty Ltd prides itself on customer service and responding to customer feedback as well as disputes to resolve issues. If for whatever reason you have an issue or dispute with a BLANK product or service, you hereby agree to (with exclusion to and prior to using any other third-party channel or service) contact BLANK directly with your issue first so we may help you resolve it and/or find a solution. Please Contact Customer Support via our contact form and we will work to resolve your issue as quickly as possible.
For BLANK Customer Privacy Policies, please visit our Privacy page. http://financialplan.net.au/privacy
By using this website, www.financialplan.net.au, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this Terms and Conditions of Service are reasonable ("Terms of Service"). If you do not think they are reasonable and/or you do not agree with these terms, you must not use this website or place orders.